Media & Press

Newcastle Fire assists in life-threatening bee sting reaction

Many summer camps may not be prepared for kids with allergies

The Defenders: Many firefighters not trained to use life-saving treatment for allergic reactions

AAAAI: Restaurant EpiPens; Devices OK After Expiration? How About After Laundering?

Logan Lewis, Hocking College student, dies from severe allergic reaction to milk

Shante Turay-Thomas: Human error factor in allergy death

He graduated from the academy two weeks ago. Now this New Bedford firefighter has saved a woman’s life.

More Information on Training Epinephrine Administrators in Medicine