Logan Lewis, Hocking College student, dies from severe allergic reaction to milk

TEAM is working with Congress to enact federal law Washington, D.C. (February 13, 2020)

An Ohio college student was found unresponsive in his dorm and died from a severe allergic reaction to milk, his family said. Hocking College student Logan Lewis, 20, was pronounced dead of anaphylaxis last Thursday after he was discovered unconscious and brought to a nearby hospital, according to his obituary.

His mother, Jamie Baker, mourned his death in a Facebook post claiming that he accidentally drank a milk product.

Read the full article: https://nypost.com/2019/12/12/logan-lewis-hocking-college-student-dies-from-severe-allergic-reaction-to-milk/